[horde] Sork Password module not working right

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:14:57 UTC 2009

So, when I use the administration area to change a user's password, it
works just fine.  I installed the Sork Module Password to allow users
to change their own passwords, and it's not actually allowing them to
do so.  I'm getting "Failure in changing password on Horde
Authentication: User not found."

 I am using LDAP for authentication, but I'm guessing this isn't
actually going there.  I am attaching my backends.php and conf.php
from horde/config area (with some key elements redacted, like my
password..) to this email.  I would really appreciate some help, I'm
sure I'm just being blind about where to tell it to go to LDAP.

--
Gwendolyn R. Schmidt