[horde] horde-sidebar

Markus Grabenstein blast.a at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 09:16:24 UTC 2009

hey guys,

situation: At the moment we are not allowed to support Kronolith in our webmail, but users should notice that we could provide a calendar function (we will at any time).

I added the following code to the /config/registry.php:

$this->applications['blah'] = array(
    'name' => _("Calendar"),
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/kronolith/themes/graphics/kronolith.png',
    'status' => 'active',
    'provides' => 'calendar',
    'menu_parent' => 'organizing'

Now i want to change ONLY the color of the string "Calendar" in the horde sidebar to grey to make the difference visible.

where can i do that?

greetings

Nico