[horde] ingo H3 (1.2.1) and dovecot-managesieve

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Jul 9 13:13:43 UTC 2009

Robert Schetterer schrieb:

> however i hope this ifo leads to debug your problem

Thanks a lot, Robert.

I tried your backends.php, no change in behavior.

Now I remembered another installation I did back then. Things work
there, although with older dovecot 1.1.4, this is a gentoo-box ...

I took the backends.php from there, ingo and horde are the same on both
boxes. One works, the other does not ...

This points more at dovecot and managesieve, hm?

I am quite confused already ...

When I place a sieve-script via vim, deliver follows the rules without a
problem ...

Stefan