[horde] logging into horde just fails quietly

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Aug 26 19:20:02 UTC 2009

Sveiki,

>    i am fresh out of ideas here, and i apologize for abusing this list
> as much as i have.

>    with my new 3.3.4 install, i have an account and password that
> seems to be valid.  when i use it to login to horde, the log file
> (/tmp/horde334.log) shows:

> Aug 26 14:58:02 HORDE [notice] [horde] Login success for rpjday
> [192.168.169.1] to Horde [pid 16754 on line 138 of
> "/var/www/XXXXXX/horde/login.php"]

You     have     reported     that     your    Horde    lives    under
/var/www/xxxx/horde-3.3.4  folder  and  now  you are saying that it is
under   /var/www/xxxx/horde.   You've   probably messed   up   cookie  path  in
horde/config/conf.php        and/or        Horde's       path       in
/horde/config/registry.php

And  please  make one thread, name it "horde upgrade" or something and
stick to it. It is really hard to follow what you are trying to do.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius