[horde] Account admin interface and so on

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Nov 30 08:35:00 UTC 2009

Zitat von J Channel <jchannelx at gmail.com>:

> Hello!
>
> Does Horde 'Users' can be used as admin interface for MTA and IMAP accounts?
> With some sql code as auth backed on this services of cause, so I mean does
> this horde interface have domains admin and other features?

No, the Horde built-in is only user Management. No aliases or other
MTA configs available. It is able to create IMAP accounts but that
really all.

> I just find out a http://www.horde.org/sork/ project with aliases and
> passwords admin interface but without accounts creation feature and vilma
> project looks very beta. That is strange.

Sork does only use file based config like .forward files as far as i
know and Vilma is more dead than alive unfortunately.

> How do you manage you webmail accounts?
> I hope, its not 'postfixadmin'  =)

We use web-cyradm but we would for sure prefer Vilma to only install
one app for user management.

Regards

Andreas