[horde] "sendmail returned error code 127" - ALAS ! IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG !

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 09:21:26 UTC 2010

I did say I am pretty slow.

Taken from the CentOS Horde installation tutorial :

--
Press 3; specify an existing IMAP user to have horde administration permissions (i.e. your current linux user).
--

DUh !

I've done this tens of times and (from what it seems) I missed step
3 _every time_ !

I apologize for being short-sighted people.

I'll let you know of the results .

Thank you all for your patience and kindness !

s.