[horde] Google Analytics

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Tue May 18 13:46:40 UTC 2010

Hi

I've googled this and was surprised to see nothing..  Not even a whisper.

How do I add analytics tracking to my horde install?  Putting it in hordebase/index.php seems to be too easy (and what happens when the user goes off to different modules, etc.)..

The /js directory would be a nice place to put this, but again - I'm not really sure how I would link it.

Currently I have one install that is accessed through three or four different virtual hosts  - i.e. webmail.example.net, webmail.example1.com, etc..  Eventually, I'll require tracking on these subdomain levels and at that stage I'll enable the vhost conf option.

So, it seems to me putting this into the horebase/config/conf.php would be the most robust solution, and if so, please consider this a feature request.  In the meantime, any guidance would be welcome.

Thanks.

Simon
PS.  While I'm thinking of feature requests, I installed MIMP hoping for a slightly more friendly mobile interface.  I wasn't expecting a WAP implementation (which would have been perfect on my old phone).  Is there any plan to introduce a newer variant (or update MIMP) to fit touchscreen devices (iPhone, Android, etc) - facebook have a touch.facebook.com site which is great for use on those devices..