[horde] Google Analytics

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Tue May 18 13:56:52 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag 18 Mai 2010, 15:46:40 schrieb Simon Brereton:
> How do I add analytics tracking to my horde install?

This hardly depends from what you want to track...

...hmmm,
do you really want to give your users personal data to any obvicious third
party company?

There are several countries (including ours) which by law not allow to give
such data to any third party withoput explicite allowance of the users (before
they go into that application) - even if most webmasters didn't know this
today...

Just by interest - why? There are some very good host side open source web
analytics solutions which btw. are much more exact with many parameters
(awstats, webalizer etc.)...

but this is just btw...

Niels.

--

---

  Niels Dettenbach
  ---
  Syndicat IT&Internet
  http://www.syndicat.com
  T.-Muentzer.-Str. 2, 37308 Heilbad Heiligenstadt - DE
  ---
  Kryptoinfo:
  PGP public key ID 651CA20D
  Fingerprint: 55E0 4DCD B04C 4A49 1586  88AE 54DC 4465 651C A20D
  https://syndicat.com/pub_key.asc
  ---