[horde] horde alarms.php script segmentation fault

David Oros david.oros at platon.org
Thu Jul 8 14:55:30 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have my mailserver based on postfix+dovecot+apache2+mysql and I am
using Horde as a webmail interface.

postfix is 2.5.5, dovecot is 1.0, horde is 3.2.2 and php5 is 5.2.6 version

Everything is going well, but everyday I am getting messages from cron
like this

/bin/sh: line 1:  3279 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
/usr/bin/php5 -q /usr/share/horde3/scripts/alarms.php

these messages are generated in random time and random counts, sometimes
I get them 20-30 and someday just a couple of them.

Can anyone help me to troubleshoot this?

Regards,

--
David Oros
System Administrator