[horde] How to do SMTP Authentication with horde groupware webmail

Suhag P Desai spdesai at gnvfc.net
Sun Aug 15 06:44:54 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I am running qmailtoaster mail server with horde groupware edition as a
webmail. When I configure any mail id in outlook or any other client, my
spamassassin and simscan detect the spam mail and react according the
policy.

But when user send the mail from web mail (Horde), spamassassin not able to
detect the spam mail..Please let me know how to authenticate horde through
SMTP so webmail mail also can be detect by spamassassin.

Thanks,

Suhag.