[horde] Fw: viewing html content ? - CONTINUED ! :-)

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 17:10:26 UTC 2010

--- On Tue, 16/11/10, Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net> wrote:

> From: Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>
> Subject: Re: [horde] Fw:  viewing html content ? - CONTINUED ! :-)
> Date: Tuesday, 16 November, 2010, 18:52
> Please don't top post - Even Outlook
> (like mine) can be set not to do it.

Sorry sorry sorry !
I rarely top-post. I know it's rude :-)
sorry .

Thank you for your reply.
Will document this thoroghouly.
I managed to find it though. But I didn't know of settings this
directly through the relevant php files.

Thank you again,

Regards,

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis