[horde] Migrating to a new Horde install

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 31 13:36:10 UTC 2011

Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>

>> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>>
>>> Done like described aka use a copy of the Horde3 Database and try
>>> to do schema upgrade with Horde4 and
>>> IMP/Turba/Kronolith/Nag/Mnemo. All worked well until nag schema
>>> upgrade ended with thrashing the installation:
>>
>> What do you mean with "nag schema upgrade"? The backtrace is coming
>> from loading the sidebar and doesn't have anything to do with
>> upgrading.
>> Also, since this is user-specific code, is this happening for every user?
>
> It occured at nag schema upgrade eg. white screen and the mentioned
> error. But as of now it is gone after starting over with a fresh
> database clone and executing the upgrade script for
> Horde4/PostgreSQL (convert TEXT to BYTEA) *before* doing the schema
> upgrades. So this problem is solved, coming to the next:

I added a note to the upgrade instructions that this need to be run first.

> The Kronolith "convert_to_utc.php" is not working, it fails as follow
>
> Warning:
> require_once(/usr/share/php/data/kronolith/scripts/upgrades/../../lib/Application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/data/kronolith/scripts/upgrades/convert_to_utc.php on line
> 8
>
> Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required
> '/usr/share/php/data/kronolith/scripts/upgrades/../../lib/Application.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
> /usr/share/php/data/kronolith/scripts/upgrades/convert_to_utc.php on
> line 8

Should be fixed now.

> when i copy the "scripts" directory to the webroot directoy of
> kronolith and start it from there i get this one
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function setObs() on a non-object in
> /usr/share/php/Horde/Perms/Sql.php on line 130

Maybe this is a follow-up error. Can install a manual upgrade from
http://peartest.horde.org/get/kronolith-3.0.0.tgz and see if this is
still happening? Just wait a few minutes for the new snaphot to build.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/