[horde] Problems installing HORDE 4.0.0RC2 IMP 5.0.0RC2

roman stachura roman at stachura.ch
Fri Apr 1 15:43:52 UTC 2011

Am 01.04.2011 17:29, schrieb Juan C. Blanco:
> Hello, I'm using HORDE 3.0+IMP 4.0 and I'm planning some testing on
> the new version 4.0 before it comes out
>
> For the test I want to do a fresh installation of the the horde and
> imp PEAR based modules in a new machine.
>
> I've followed the instructions for the installation first
> Horde_Role-beta running the pos-scripts, then horde-beta who install
> all needed packages, after copying the conf.dist.php to conf.php. Then
> I've started the configuraction process from the web.
>
> I've defined the Database configuration to MySQL and defining all
> related parameters and then generated the horde configuration, after
> generating the configuration I receive this messages
>
>     SuccessSuccessfully saved the backup configuration file
> /srv/www/htdocs/horde/config/conf.bak.php.
>     SuccessSuccessfully wrote /srv/www/htdocs/horde/config/conf.php
>     ErrorSQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
> 'horde.horde_alarms' doesn't exist
>

> Then following the HORDE announce recomendations I'm expecting the
> "Update all DB schemas" button but there is not. Since the horde_*
> tables in MySQL where not created I don't know what is the method to
> do the database tables creation.
>
> Searching trough the web directory I've found the file where this
> button is created
> (/srv/www/htdocs/horde/templates/admin/config/index.html) and removed
> the conditional "<if:schema_outdated>" parts, but even if the button
> is now printe, when clicked the tables where not created and the error
> of missing table continues:
>
>     SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
> 'horde.horde_alarms' doesn't exist
>
> Hope someone con give me some points about what I'm doing wrong.

fire up your console on the server and go to your horde install directory:

/horde/bin#  ./horde-db-migrate

this should update your db

[  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
[  INFO  ] Current turba schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Ending turba schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Current kronolith schema version: 18
Migrating to KronolithUpgradeAddMysqlGeo (19)
[...]