[horde] Installation of Horde 4 via Pear

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:58:48 UTC 2011

Oh ok!  This is fixed now.  Vilius was right.  Once I ran

pear run-scripts horde/horde_role

I had to actually install horde as per the readme file with

Pear install horde/horde

And all went fine.  I copied the conf.php.dist to conf.php and pointed my browser to the root where horde is installed.  Then I configured horde but my problem now is that I cant click on the apps name, they seems to be somehow deactivated or misconfigured as they are not links like horde at the top of the list.   I hope my description is easy to understand...

Sent from mobile device.