[horde] Error after upgrading from RC2 to FINAL

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:57:01 UTC 2011

Hey Michael,  thanks for your feedback!

1-I am not using virtualhosts (As far as I can tell, like I said, Im
not an expert in apache)...  I added the Alias line at the very end of
the /etc/httpd.conf file

I tried to access the Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync by typing
"http://$SERVERIP/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync" and I got:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync on this server.

Good or bad sign?

2-Apache was reloaded (restarted) after the changes.  I used
"/etc/rc.d/rc.httpd restart"

3-The iphone is using wifi since I am home.  Normally, I will seek to
sync only when I come back home.  I dont really need sync while
outside of my place since I can use the iphone as my groupware, and
sync when I come back home to my horde server...

I cant really see anything out of the ordinary on the horde logs....