[horde] Upgrade to Horde4, or stay with 3?

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed May 11 17:55:20 UTC 2011

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>:
>
>> the main question is: are the still updates for Horde3 in the future?
>
> Yes.  There is a policy as the this on the web site.  Always has been.
> Read it.  Understand it.

Okay, so there doesn't seem to be any more.  But you can follow the
email thread on this from earlier this year, or check out the wiki
page http://wiki.horde.org/Draft+Release+Cycle which sumarizes the
email discussion.

So, I was wrong.  This appears to be up in the air.  But, I would expect
H3 to be supported for some time now, and am not worried about it myself.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.