[horde] Upgrade to Horde4, or stay with 3?

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed May 11 19:48:29 UTC 2011

Quoting Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>:

> and how do you "pear upgrade" for ALL packages while review which of them
> are updated to which version and exclude single-packages like
> "yum --exclude=\*horde update"

You specify only the channel(s) you want.  Since Horde is in its own
channel, this isn't too big a problem.  But it is not relevent anyway.
If you want to use "yum --exclude" then just build the RPMS anyway.

I still don't see why you refuse to download the PEAR tarballs and use
those to build RPMS.  You don't seem to want to address that issue.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.