[horde] A blind spot that needs ironing out . . .

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 17 09:48:52 UTC 2011

Chaps,

I have a "to-do" task that I haven't done quite yet.
I don't know how to invoke LDAP.
More specifically, I need to make Mozilla Thunderbird clients
and web-based access to horde "sync" with a user having a
_unique_ addressbook and not copies of it around two places.

So, what I am trying to say here is that if a user logs in to
horde, adds a new receipient on his/her address book; he/she
should then be able to log-out of horde and see it added
automatically to his/her thunderbird client.

I don't need you chaps to take me step-by-step.
However, I would deeply appreciate any pointers you chaps may
have on this.
I am kinda lost, you understand :-)

Thank you all,

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis