[horde] Cyrus IMAP ACL folders

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Mon May 23 17:13:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, 23 May 2011, Jan Schneider wrote:

>> 1. Why does Imp5 no longer allow me to see those ACL'ed folders? How
>> can I get Imp5 to see them and present them to me in my Imp view?
>
> There is nothing you have to do to enable this. This should work by default.
> You probably need to create an imap log to see what's going on between imp
> and the server. See the debug configuration in backends.php.

Perhaps the IMAP namespace is handled differently in IMP4 versus IMP5?

Simon, are you truly seeing the folders in IMP4 named like "user.foo"?
This implies that your account is also a Cyrus admin, which can lead to
all sorts of strange things in Cyrus.  If you are not a Cyrus admin, then
you will see folders of other users (by default) in the "Other Users.foo"
format/namespace.

 	Andy