[horde] Horde Groupware 4

info at pcbase.eu info at pcbase.eu
Thu Jun 16 16:04:45 UTC 2011

 Yes I did, it was solved by reinstalling and before that throwing
 everything away that had to do with Horde. So that problem is solved.
 However I faced a second problem in a short time: The permissions on the
 configfiles are not right. I changed them temporary to 777, which fixed
 the problem, but ofcourse it's not the way to go and above all, it's not
 safe. So that was fine for the moment and I configured the services via
 the administration part of the WebUI. I configured IMAP as the
 authentication backend, and then I tried to login wich succeeded. But
 oce I am logged on to webmail, I only see "Loading..." on the right of
 the menu, this also shows up under the Log out text. In my logs I have
 found the following: "Jun 16 18:00:42 Adonis HORDE: HORDE [turba] PHP
 ERROR: Undefined index:  addressbooks [pid 881 on line 51 of
 "/var/www/webmail/turba/lib/Block/Minisearch.php"]". Why is this
 happening?