[horde] Sync tasks and notes with iPhone

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 04:18:20 UTC 2011

Hello!

I was wondering in addition using activesync to sync the horde calendar and contacts with my iPhone, what would be the way to have my tasks and notes from horde synchronized with my iPhone? I like the all in one interface like kontact on kde or outlook on windows and I'm thinking about pocket informant for my iPhone but it's unclear if it will do the job and how well it will do it...

Im curious to see which Applications people are using on the iPhone and how to set it up in horde...

Thanks!

Sent from mobile device.