[horde] ActiveSync POOMCONTACTS in Contact.php

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Thu Aug 18 00:47:50 UTC 2011

Mike

Can you advise if the changes that were made to
ActiveSync/Message/Contact.php for iOS enabling the POOMCONTACTS2
attributes have been released?

 From the change log at
https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/5dc530b97725e6840aca6f3a0f0084815bdb06c7/horde/docs/CHANGES

I couldn't see it in 4.0.8, which I think is the latest release?

I can see at
https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/acdc46dce7ccc2fb77e9ec189ffedb28c75c2e88 that the
change was committed in Git on August 7, but I think 4.0.8 was
released on the 2nd?

The Turba matching attributes were released overnight in 3.0.6 (at
least I assume that is what "[mjr] Add and support more attributes by
default" is referring to, but there is no "Bug" reference to confirm),
but will need the ActiveSync contact.php change to sync.

Noob Git question - can you see in Git what is released in specific versions?

Cheers
Simon.