[horde] ActiveSync POOMCONTACTS in Contact.php

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 18 01:02:06 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:

> Mike
>
> Can you advise if the changes that were made to
> ActiveSync/Message/Contact.php for iOS enabling the POOMCONTACTS2
> attributes have been released?

I believe it was, though I'd have to wait until I'm back at my
computer to check for sure.

> From the change log at
> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/5dc530b97725e6840aca6f3a0f0084815bdb06c7/horde/docs/CHANGES
>
> I couldn't see it in 4.0.8, which I think is the latest release?

Ah, well, the change you are referring to is in the Horde/ActiveSync
package. IIRC, I made a release for that package after I added the
POOMCONTACTS2 schema.

> I can see at
> https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/acdc46dce7ccc2fb77e9ec189ffedb28c75c2e88 that the
> change was committed in Git on August 7, but I think 4.0.8 was
> released on the 2nd?
>
> The Turba matching attributes were released overnight in 3.0.6 (at
> least I assume that is what "[mjr] Add and support more attributes
> by default" is referring to, but there is no "Bug" reference to
> confirm), but will need the ActiveSync contact.php change to sync.

Correct. That log entry references only the fact that we added
additional attributes to Turba's default schema. It has nothing to do
with ActiveSync.

> Noob Git question - can you see in Git what is released in specific versions?

We tag every package's release, so you should be able to diff between them...

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org