[horde] Horde 4 Package

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Aug 18 10:35:51 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011, 14:17:25 schrieb Markus Braun:
> Hello together,
>
> where can i download the horde 4 webmail package like in horde 3 version.
>
> Is there any chance for webhosting servers? because on this systems there
> is no chance to install GIT or PEAR.
>
> Thanks your helping me
>
> Marcus

You can get the pear packages as tgz files from pear.horde.org and move the
libs to {youwebhosterphplibpath}/Horde/{libname}.

You can also checkout git locally and run install_framework with --copy to get
a complete ready-to-upload libs dir. Now only the apps would be missing.

The last things I heard of the core devs was they won't do tarball blobs soon
and they are very fond of the pear deployment even for the groupware bundles.

I might have skipped some mails though.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer