[horde] [imp] default reply behavior in dimp/imp

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:57:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Eric Jon Rostetter
<eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> wrote:
> But I don't think repeating the same argument over and over, after it has
> been clearly rejected, will do anything productive.  In particular since
> you refuse to follow up when people ask you for example messages or
> specifics.

I'm not submitting anything because the solutions proposed do not
impose a safety, nor meet UI conventions for email clients.  This was
previously stated.

Patch is being shared in another thread.  Not mine.  I'm clearly
not the only one interested in a traditional interface for beginning replies.
However I don't see the patch as maintainable if the devs have
another direction of "correctness" in mind, so I'm moving on.