[horde] Odd message flag options in Imp 5.0.14

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Tue Oct 25 16:02:08 UTC 2011

Yesterday I discovered that I have an array of additional options in
the "Mark Messages" drop-down menu in IMP 5.0.14 when I view
non-virtual (i.e., regular) mail folders in the traditional view:

   Flagged for Followup
   Seen
   kmailforwarded
   kmailtodo
   kmailwatched
   kmailignored
   $todo
   $watched
   $ignored
   $mdnsent
   junkrecorded
   receipt-handled
   junk
   $has_cal

The same flags appear in the "Unmark messages as:" section in the same
drop-down list, and in the "Filter Messages" drop-down list.

I can't think of what I might have done to cause this behavior.
Grepping through the source code didn't give me any hints where the
additional options might come from.

Other users, who don't have administrative rights, fortunately don't
see this list, so I'm wondering whether it's some administrative
debugging option.

What might be wrong here?

--
Ole Wolf