[horde] Odd message flag options in Imp 5.0.14

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Tue Oct 25 16:17:32 UTC 2011

Quoting Ole Wolf <ole at naturloven.dk>:
> Yesterday I discovered that I have an array of additional options in
> the "Mark Messages" drop-down menu in IMP 5.0.14 when I view
> non-virtual (i.e., regular) mail folders in the traditional view:
> What might be wrong here?

Well, I had barely posted this message before I discovered that a
sieve rule needed tweaking, and in the process I decided to flush the
Dovecot cache in my Maildir. Removing the dovecot.* files also got rid
of the odd message flags.

It appears that Imp is getting the allowed message flags via the IMAP
server, which in my case happened to include garbage (probably
introduced by the Kmail client, judging from the flag names). Would it
make sense to have Imp check the allowed flags for validity?

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 * 9400 Nørresundby
ole.wolf at ekiga.net