[horde] Weather Block and the Weather Channel

Alexander M. Wirtz lists at zyanka.li
Tue Oct 25 16:03:33 UTC 2011

Just FYI, I've got a very nice, canned reply, showing that they have no
clue of OpenSource or what it means to provide an interface to a XML
service. How am I supposed to encrypt my developer credentials in a
non-compiled language like PHP?

in a reliable manner from a trusted content provider.

The Weather Channel is continuing to offer an array of free offerings,
just not the weather.com XML Data Feed.  We are retiring the feed along
with its supporting infrastructure.  You can view these free offerings
at http://www.weather.com/services/weather-gadgets/.

Regards,

Scott H. Zucker
Director, Revenue Management & Optimization