[horde] Error: No connection to server

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 4 19:29:22 UTC 2011

>> I'd raise that to at least 512M, and no more than 1024M, myself. Though
>> like I say, the official recommendation is to set it to unlimited.
>
> I run 64MB, and have been for years.  Other than sending/viewing
> extremely large attachments, I have no issues.
>
> To allow viewing of large attachments, 128 MB may be more
> appropriate.  But I also strongly suggest limiting attachment upload
> size, to eliminate that potential issue.

We used to run it at 128M, then 256M, then 512M, now 1024M.  The main reason
is over the same time our max allowed attachment size went from 10M, to
20M, to 25M, to 50M.  BTW, I have absolutely NO interest in raising the
max size above 50M ever...  I didn't really want to go that large, but
times are a changing.  But I have no intent to ever go larger than 50M
(even with the "send as link" feature).

> michael

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.