[horde] Timeshift on ActiveSync to Horde

Stephan Kleber stephan at admin.nabira.de
Tue Dec 6 22:09:16 UTC 2011

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> No, that can not be the problem: My devices (iPhone, iPod touch, HTC
>> Desire, Acer A501) have set the correct timezone (GMT+1 CET). I double
>> checked that.
>>
>> The server timezone is correct, also.
>
> More importantly, what timezone is set in the user's prefs?

In my case: "Europe/Berlin" (which is GMT+1)
In case of my user, originally reporting this to me: nothing (the
horde_prefs table has no entry for him), so I would assume system
default which is

This is:
www:~# cat /etc/timezone
Europe/Berlin

I would be glad, if you take a look at this.

Thanks very much.

Stephan