[horde] horde replacement

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Mar 5 20:03:04 UTC 2012

Am 05.03.2012 20:22, schrieb Eric Jon Rostetter:
> How much harder is it really to do a git checkout, tar the results, and
> create an RPM from it than it was before to download a tar file and
> build an RPM from it?  Yes, you may have to learn git, and how Horde
> project organizes git, but is that really too much to ask?

horde or any webmail is really not my life

means i am responsible for a lot of servers
responsible for al lot of services
(dns, domain-registration, mail, spam-filtering, web...)
additionally software development, security audits and so on

if a simple piece of web-software takes a muliple of time
as before to hold ALL its components in a recent state
it is simply wrong for me because i have many other tasks
to do and one of them is a life beside IT