[horde] horde replacement

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Mar 6 00:31:40 UTC 2012

Am 05.03.2012 22:18, schrieb Simon Brereton:
> I think we should just stop feeding the troll.  Nothing you say can
> and will convince him.  This has been his position since the alpha
> releases of Horde 4.

stop to lie!

on my first work day 2011 i swa the FINAL RELEASE NOTES and
earched one hour for the downloads because upstream was
not able to refresh their homepage - so it started with wasting
time searching fro things not existing

what you guys do not understand is that if you are having
20 webserver you are installing/updating pear on a staging
machine and distribute it with rsync

have fun with horde in this tree for wasting ressources
using another pear-environment for horde makes ALL useless
complexer - but hey if you have fun with wasting time and
ressources do it