[horde] ActiveSync Log: ERR: PING terminating, forcing a SYNC: Previous syncstate has been removed.

Stefan Johänntgen Stefan at NicoleJo.de
Wed Jun 6 14:09:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

if I create ther first new contact inmy iphone he appears within a few
seconds in the Horde webinterface (Turba).
But the second takes hours until the entry is in the address book.

There is alway the "busy" Symbol on my iphone Adressbook

In the ActiveSync Log I found this error:

ActiveSync Log: ERR: PING terminating, forcing a SYNC: Previous
syncstate has been removed.

The ActiveSync Settings are "device managed".

Is there perhaps a Problem with Apache Config?

PS How can I post the log-File from the first and second syncronisation,
I thing 500 Lines. Per Copy and Paste or an attachment?