[horde] Issues with Ingo and Dovecot-Managesieved

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Wed Nov 14 22:43:31 UTC 2012

Quoting "Stuart C. Naifeh" <scnaifeh at hotmail.com>:

> This is in Imp's backends.local.php, right?  Did you change the
> backends.local.php for Ingo, too, or just for Imp?

Oh, sorry about that. I was wondering about a certain setting that I
didn't find there. Here's my Ingo setting:

$backends['sieve'] = array(
'disabled' => false,
'transport' => 'timsieved',
'hordeauth' => 'full',
'preferred' => 'yes',
'params' => array(
'hostspec' => 'localhost',
'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
'usetls' => true,
'port' => 4190,
'scriptname' => 'ingo',
'debug' => true,
),
'script' => 'sieve',
'scriptparams' => array(
'utf8' => true'
),
'shares' => false
);

Also, in each user's home directory, there's the directory "sieve", which
I believe must also be configured in the Dovecot/managesieved settings.
--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 • 9400 Nørresundby