[horde] User name and email in top bar

Oscar del Rio delrio at mie.utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 6 21:47:43 UTC 2013

On 02/ 6/13 04:34 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Oscar del Rio <delrio at mie.utoronto.ca>:
>
>> Would this be worth adding to the distribution?
>
> The current e-mail/user?  No, thank you.  I know who I am - I don't
> need screen space to remind me of this information.  (I believe the
> other developers feel the same way.)

Users may login to different accounts (e.g. their personal account and
generic support accounts).  I found myself not knowing to which account
I logged on while testing multiple accounts.
In desktop email applications (thunderbird/outlook), the user would have
the multiple accounts displayed in the sidebar, so you know to which
account the current folder belongs to.