[horde] Activesync not closing connections

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Wed Apr 10 13:18:38 UTC 2013

I'm using the release version of Horde (5.0.4) and have been running
into this problem.  I've set my mail_max_userip_connections = 20 and
that seemed to work for awhile, but then thismorning, started maxing
my connections.

I've upped it to 40 and hope that this will work for awhile longer,
but I'm a little uneasy at raising it so high while the default is
something like 5 (not exactly sure...I know it's low).

I believe the fix is deployed to the development branch of horde, but
I have no clue of how to switch my install from 5.0.4 to the one in
github.  The FAQ is a little helpful, but doesn't really detail all
the steps.  Is there an easier way to fix this issue?

Thanks!