[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail in BitNami

Beltran beltran at bitnami.org
Mon Apr 22 16:25:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We have been working on creating the BitNami stacks for Horde web
application. It would be great if you can test them on your side and let
us know if you have any suggestion to improve them. Note that these
stacks install and configure the Horde Groupware WebMail application,
not the email server. We will add more info in our Wiki about how to
configure with Dovecot or any other email server.

http://downloads.bitnami.com/files/download/bitnami-horde-5.0.4-0-linux-installer.run

md5sum: 96bb84050b5f821c1c16be7cc14bac0d

http://downloads.bitnami.com/files/download/bitnami-horde-5.0.4-0-linux-x64-installer.run

md5sum: 6c579ade3a2ddc82e6defcc425c95f6a

http://downloads.bitnami.com/files/download/bitnami-horde-5.0.4-0-osx-x86_64-installer.app.zip

md5sum: b2a178f873131a688008e7303c426442

Thanks, any suggestion will be appreciated,

Beltran

On 04/17/2013 01:21 AM, beltran rueda borrego wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback, we continue working on it. We will send you the
> first version of the installers so you can test them on your side.
>
> Regards,
>
> Beltran
>

> 2013/4/17 Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
>
>> Quoting Vilius Sumskas/LNK <vilius at lnk.lt>:
>>
>>   Thanks for your feedback. We will add the same configuration options
>>>>
>>> The configuration between Dovecot, Cyrus, etc. is not so different. As Jan
>>> already pointed out if you want to include different IMAP configurations
>>> you should explore the following posibilities:
>>>
>>> 1. Local IMAP server without SSL/TLS support.
>>> 2. Local IMAP server with SSL/TLS support.
>>> 3. Remote IMAP server with SSL/TLS support (probably a posibility for a
>>> user to specify hostname in the installer).
>>> 4. Gmail IMAP.
>>> 5. Fastmail IMAP.