[horde] upgrading trean

Gary witscher at gmail.com
Sun May 12 19:37:26 UTC 2013

Quoting Gary Witscher <witscher at gmail.com>:

> I've tried to upgrade trean using "pear upgrade -a -B horde/trean"
> but somehow managed to break both imp and kronolith in the process.

I've managed to return my horde installation to working condition
again. It turned out that the horde/js directory in my web server root
had been altered, many files were missing. Some had been installed
under /user/share/php/www/horde/js. I combined that directory with the
js directory under horde in my web server root and everything works
again.

This situation doesn't bode well for adding or upgrading applications.
I must have other issues. If anyone has suggestions as to where I
might look or how I might troubleshoot this problem I'd be happy to
here from you.

TIA
Gary