[horde] ansel / git / delete galeries

Andreas Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Wed May 22 21:56:05 UTC 2013

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> Of course there is. It's in the gallery action "widget" on the top
> right. You might need to expand the widget to see it.
found ...

> It could be. It could also be due to the image processing backend,
> the type of thumbnails being generated and the vfs storage you are
> using (please tell me you are not storing your images in a VFS
> backend backed by sqlite).
I do *not* use sqlite as vfs backend :-).
I configure the filesystem as vfs backend for horde and use "horde
default" in ansel.
After uploding some images I found them in the filesystem under
$vfs/.horde/ansel/ ...

>> would be *really* nice if ansel would also work using sqlite.
>> Running a mysql server for 5 users is a little bit oversized...
> Sure. Patch?
sorry, not my competence ...u

> If you want the advanced functionality, you need to pay the
> price and use a RDBMS that supports the full SQL feature set.
would be better to accept a RDBMS is needed and clearly mention this
requirement
in the documentation.

Andreas