[horde] Errors in Activesync 14.1 Galaxy S3 LTE
steven at swartsit.com
Thu Jun 6 03:50:55 UTC 2013
Debian system, latest upgrades
Latest pear upgrade -a -B -c horde
Recently updated to Horde Webmail 5.1 – passwd finally supported (thanks a heap)
ISSUE: Contacts made on the Galaxy S3 LTE (Android 4.1) do NOT sync BOTH ways
/var/log/horde/*name*of*device*.txt (custom logging setup)
2013-06-06T10:51:43+08:00 ERR:  Changes in cache detected during looping SYNC exiting here.
STEPS TO REMEDY:
1. Removed device from the Active Sync Devices
2. Removed account from Device
3. Cleaned up cache from Device - rebooted
4. Setup Device with Exchange
5. Copies across all Contacts, Calendar and Email
6. Try to add new contact - FAIL - error (same as above)
Also is there any way I can change the logging of Active Sync devices to only show ERR messages? Or some way to filter it when I’m looking? Because I have now twice run out of space on this partition because the log gets HUGE!! Just a single new sync makes the log 11MB, which seems huge does it not?
Thanks for all your continued efforts guys, I really appreciate this software.
More information about the horde