[horde] H3 to H5

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Mon Jul 8 13:06:08 UTC 2013

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=isv%3AB1-Systems%3AHorde5%3Arolling
> )
>
> See also http://susestudio.com/a/BZ4vzQ/horde-5-sles-11-sp2 for a
> ready-to-run downloadable VM image (though I have not used this image
> myself recently and there might be some obstacles - if you meet any
> problems with this image, contact me directly for help).
>
> Horde 5 Packages for Debian are also in development by the debian
> maintainer. I currently don't use them but I heard they work fairly well.

I'm testing with the Debian packages, and the upgrade from H3 to H5 worked
just fine.
The Debian packages are a little behind of course, and remember that
they're in unstable - I did run into a problem with upgrading to 5.1.0
version, but as of yesterday they appear to be completely up to date and
error-free.

Rick