[horde] Samsung email reply text position

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Tue Jul 16 01:38:29 UTC 2013

When not responding to email lists like this one, I tend to top-post
on email replies, as that is what most people expect... including my
wife. :) Putting aside the 'correctness' of that for now... :)

I have the ActiveSync 'position of reply text' pref in Horde set to
Top. From my iPad through Horde replies always seem to be at the top
by default, regardless of the setting.

My S4 also seems to ignore it, but always bottom-posts (with a quote
citation after it, as noted on the pref page). I have done a Horde AS
device reset from the config page, but nothing changed.

Does anyone else have any experience with this, and is there a way to
make the S4 reply at the top (without manually inserting the cursor at
the top of the text?

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson