[horde] ActiveSync and Nexus 5 / Kitkat

Tom Seeley horde at tomseeley.co.uk
Sun Nov 10 22:30:44 UTC 2013

> The log shows successful sync of both a client and server change,
> but for some reason, the client decides to nuke it's hierarchy state
> and request a new FOLDERSYNC. No idea why, at least not from the
> information presented in this portion of the log.

FWIW, It isn't happening when connected to a genuine Exchange server,
but the content (ie email) isn't the same so I don't think that is a
great test in this case.

Also, there appear to be quite a few complaints about the stability of
the ActiveSync functionality on the nexus 5 (including one nasty bug
that is effecting Zimbra users), so the problem might not be related
to Horde.

Regards,

Tom.