[horde] iPhone and Notes - Solved

Christopher Neuhaus cne at ruhrverband.de
Fri Nov 15 10:53:07 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas!

Your message got me to the solution:
I´m still syncing by the standard-value of the Android ActiveSync
setting "Push" BUT increase  $conf[activesync][ping][heartbeatmin] to
120 and $conf[activesync][ping][waitinterval] to 20, whereas I allow
devices to manage the heartbeat.

Increasing this values could be phs. the solution for
ActiveSync-installations over 40 syncing devices?!.

Greetings
Christopher