[horde] [Solved] Problems with SOGo connector

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Tue Nov 26 07:42:48 UTC 2013

Am 25.11.2013 07:57, schrieb Robert Schetterer:

> [...]

Ha! Finally I found a solution for my synchronization:
I'm using the Turba fields 'email' and 'workEmail'. Because 'email' is
best integrated in Horde (PGP, S/Mime, ...). Then I changed in
/usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/Wbxml.php
the order of POOMCONTACTS to
                 0x1b => 'Email1Address',
                 0x1c => 'Email3Address',
                 0x1d => 'Email2Address',

Now I can perfectly sync
- Thunderbird 24 (with tz-push 1.5.1)
- Android 4.2.2
- at least Horde

Robert, thanks for your help! By the way: The email type in Android is
private for each address. But that's okay for me.

Jan, do you know if the order change does make sense in my case? I'm
still interested about which tool versions do you using for SOGo
connector. ;-)
What do you think is the best way to sync? ActiveSync or CardDAV? Or is
it irrelevant? The main thing is that it's works

Thanks, all!
Dominik