[horde] Dynamic Webmail - VFS File Error

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 03:29:20 UTC 2013

I want to apologize about the issue with the signatures.  While I don't know if it will bring back the signatures when doing replies, I do see that it is planned for IMP 6.2 for a December 2013 release to bring back the signature in the compose body.

And for some reason, I am not getting the Horde digests / responses unless someone specifically replies with my e-mail address in addition to the horde lists e-mail address.

Just found a whole thing about the signature issue and the reasons for/against it:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.user/33454

I do understand Michael's points on here about signatures being 'junk' and is just wasted space in e-mails.  But what about the fact that if someone sends you an e-mail initially - then you reply to it - your signature isn't even applied at all?  Personally, I greatly use signature information because it usually provides their phone number or some sort of contact information which is immediately available.  Couldn't even tell you how many times I use that info to contact the person that sent the message to me.  And it prevents the e-mail sender from having to personally type that in with every message.

OK, I'm done beating the dead horse now.

Brian S.

Hello all,