[horde] Slow response times

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Apr 22 09:14:50 UTC 2014

Zitat von simon at simonandkate.net:

> Sent from Samsung tablet

No, because this is from trying to display the backends in the top
menu, if possible. It's fine to fail at this point, so that we only
display the main Gollem entry. Thus no notification. We also don't try
to authenticate if transparent authentication is disabled.
But if you enable transparent authentication, it's your job to keep it
working.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project