[horde] Fwd: Your message to horde awaits moderator approval

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Sat May 17 20:39:31 UTC 2014

By the way, I have seen there is a problem with times in the calendar.

I've set "Europe/Berlin" Timezone in Horde,
but when I create a new calendar entry in OL for 15:00 its going to be
13:00 in Horde Webinterface.. a negative diff of 2 hours.

In Horde "Locale and Time" settings seems to be/show wrong (see attached
screenshot), the system time is "22:35:26",
but it isn't changing when another time zone is selected and saved..

Could this cause the problem?

Cheers!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------