[horde] Issues with Locale and Time (Was Re: Fwd: Your message to horde awaits moderator approval)

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Mon May 19 14:20:51 UTC 2014

Am 19.05.2014 16:02, schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> Quoting Patrick De Zordo <patrick at spamreducer.eu>:
>
>> Am 19.05.2014 15:34, schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:
>>> Horde has a global timezone setting, which Kronolith will use by
>>> default. You can create an event in a different timezone when
>>> creating the event, or leave it as 'Default' to use the global
>>> timezone.
>>
>> Dont know where to find it..
>
> In the user's 'locale and time' preference.

I have in global Kronolith configuration (config.php?app=kronolith)
$conf[calendar][params][utc] = checked
$conf[resource][params][utc] = checked

For user test at spamreducer.eu:
"Your current timezone:" = Europe/Berlin
Display 24-hour times? = checked

But neverdeless, -2h time difference between OL and Webcalendar.

But when I set in global Kronolith configuration (config.php?app=kronolith)
$conf[calendar][params][utc] = UNchecked
$conf[resource][params][utc] = UNchecked
then the times have no difference; theay are inserted in the right way.
Really strange for me.

I think, this could be an important problem with the problem for the
other issue "Interesting/wrong sync behavior with OL2013".
Couldn't it be this is creating some error loop in software?