[horde] After update: Handler for imp does not exist

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Sat Jul 12 08:45:42 UTC 2014

Hi!

> It sounds like some sort of javascript is cacching the click on
> these links and changing the URL to access the AJAX endpoint.  But I
> definitely don't see this.
>
> What about clicking the links on the Top Menu (i.e. "Mail" or
> "Calendar").  What happens if you delete the mail block, re-add it,
> and then click on the block header?

There is no difference if I use the Top Menu or the block header.
Under normal conditions (meaning: working in horde, switching between
pages and stuff) it always works. When waiting for 2 or 3 minutes
without doing anything, it usually fails with that errorpage.
It also happens when being in webmail, waiting for 3 minutes, and
clicking on Calendar (Kronolith) in the top menu. So it's not limited
to the portal page.

I also tried to disable mod_spdy, but that haven't changed anything.
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Florian Brandner

WWW:    http://www.brandner.net        eMail:  florian at brandner.net